Saturday 20 February 2021

Napoleonic Quarterly

 It just struck me that I should be promoting this podcast on here! This mammoth project was begun by Alex Stephenson three years ago and I have been involved for a few months now as a sort of rent-a-quote! The podcast will eventually cover the entire French Revolutionary & Napoleonic Wars in three monthly chunks in a series of interviews with subject experts (... and me!). There are currently 5 episodes plus a couple of extras - I appear on episodes 4&5 - Give it a listen!

https://anchor.fm/alexander-stevenson




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip Phil. I'll have a listen (so that I know what I am talking about) then will cross-promote.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually really good - all sorts of people contributing and most professional for that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete